My life has been full of crazy moments lately and since I haven't blogged in sometime, I feel the need to update.
I spent an entire weekend with some of my most dear friends in Dallas. Breaking Dawn part 1 was the first thing on our list of "To Dos," and we all left bounding with excitement for Part 2. We shopped..literally until we dropped or were completely broke. We tried new restaurants and dressed up like girls love to do. I have to say that my friends are fabulous and laughing with them is one of my favorite things in the world. I can tell you..our weekend getaway was classified as success.
Thanksgiving was wonderful and I enjoyed spending time with lots of family. The girls in my family decided to step outside of our comfort zones and tackle Black Friday this year...let me just say there is only one word to describe such an adventurous event.."crazy." I truly believe that when people begin to be so ugly towards other people for a materialistic item then the whole idea of Black Friday is no longer important nor fun. But all in all we got what we went for and spent quality time laughing and joking while waiting in massive lines.
During the last few days, life has thrown some curve balls (like it always seems to do). Sometimes the past sneaks up on you when you least expect it and you learn to face it and move on but at the same time you respect it for giving you the opportunity to learn valuable lessons. As I sit here now, all I can do is smile knowing that my experiences with people and life continue to help me grow as a person and I am thankful for that (and those people). Life doesn't always turn out the way you wish it would but that's just God's way of telling you He has something else in mind.
So as I continue to embrace the craziness of life, I will smile and enjoy every single minute of it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment