Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day After Day...

  
A song has been on my mind lately. The song titled "Day After Day" has been the first song I turn on when I get in my car for several weeks now. After spending a lot of time worrying and stressing about things in my life that I cannot change, this song spoke straight to my heart. I can't even describe the awe I am left in when God comes in and practically punches me in the gut! And even then I am astonished at how He KNOWS us more than we know ourselves. When life is fighting me on things that are out of my reach..the past, people, the future..God knows. I am embarrassed that sometimes I loose sight of the fact that God ultimately carries our burdens and our troubles if we would just let Him! This song reminds me that my God loves me and He knows my future and I have confidence and faith in Him. I am overwhelmed with joy and comfort knowing that He is taking care of me. Whatever life decisions I am facing, whatever past I am dealing with, whatever disappointment, achievement or excitement, my God is there holding my hand and walking me through it all. I don't know about you but I'd chose Him any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment